For tube expanders rolling tube ends into tube sheets.
- Application: Apply directly to the inside of the tube ends by hand.
- Removal: Any excess of Lube - A - Tube is removed by wiping or the residue will be completely removed during hydrotest / boil-out operations.
- Being a soft, paste lubricant, Lube - A - Tube is easy to apply and "stays put" in the tube prior to the actual rolling operation - it will not run like oil.
- No chance of entering between the tube sheet and tube end OD.
- Will not carbonize under the heat and pressure encountered during the tube rolling operation.
- Lube - A - Tube is its own indicator serving to show the operator what tubes are still to be expanded, eliminating the possibility of missed tubes.
- Lube - A - Tube keeps the expanding tool cool and prolongs tool life.
- Equally effective for rolling condenser tubes, boiler tubes and heavy wall cracking still tubes in refining equipment.
- Lube - A - Tube is available in 1000ml and 5000ml plastic buckets/pails.