- Fully Solid State Design - no moving parts - no wear and tear of parts - no noise - consequently long life.
- Uses one main circuit board for easy maintenance.
- Uses the latest micro-controller chip for control functions.
- Accurately calibrated digital torque settings with a resolution of 1 watt makes torque settings accurate and can be easily reproduced for identical results.
- Soft start has been provided for all drives. This feature reduces starting currents in the drive. As a result, life of carbon brushes and drive increases.
- Connected drive is automatically recognised and indicated by means of LED on the torque controller.
- Torque setting arranged in four different ranges to suit four different drives. Appropriate wattage range is automatically selected for the connected drive, hence drives can not be abused or overused.
- Actual drive wattage (torque) is displayed. Set wattage (torque), drive current and line voltage can be seen by press of a button.
- Trip time adjustable from ( 0 sec to 10 secs. )
- Adjustable reverse time from ( 0 sec to 90 secs.)
- Pause time (time interval between cycles) adjustable from ( 0 sec to 90 secs.)
- Manual reverse by push button, in case of emergency.
- Drive toque adjustable in reverse rotation with surface to set torque.
- Hand (trigger) mode or foot switch mode, both are available.
- Expansions can be carried out either in single cycle mode or auto repeat mode.
- LED indicators provided for forward, reverse and trip conditions of drive.
- MCB and internal short circuit protection in the controller safeguard the drive and controller against short circuits.
- Plug in type of PCBs reduces down time to minimum during trouble shooting.
- Over voltage protection at 275 voltage and under voltage protection at 180 volts.
- Protection against over load current drawn by the Expanding Drive.
- Automatic indication on the display for controllers tripping due to voltage or current fault.
- All the spares inside the controller viz : PCBs, Transformers, CT, Relays DPM etc. can be replaced by use of only a screw driver.
- Powermaster has over 2100 TCW Torque Controllers in active use worldwide since its inception in year 2000.
|Voltage Single Phase 50/60 Hz