It is used to regulate the air pressure and properly lubricate the air motor for ultimate life. The Regulator regulates the inlet air pressure and controls the output torque of pneumatic torque wrench. All pneumatic tools must be used with FRL Unit. It is strongly advised not to exceed the maximum operating pressure as specified in the individual tool certificate.
- Metallic Cage : The Filter, Regulator, Lubricator and Hose are mounted on a strong handy metallic cage.
- Calibrated Pressure Gauge : Calibrated 0 - 150 psi pressure gauge for perfect torque output.
- Regulator Knob : Smooth operating regulator knob for easy setting of pressure, provided with safety lock.
- Fine Adjustment Knob : Fine adjustment of lubrication for tool available on FRL.
- Manual Drain : Easy pull type manual drain to clear the water dispenser.
- Safety Bowl Guard : Polycarbonate bowl guard for safety in case of glass bowl failure.
- Easy Detachable Bowl : Easy detachable bowl for replenishing the oil / cleaning.
- Hose : Coiled 3 mtrs hose for easy storage in the cage.
- Quick Connect Adaptors : FRL comes fitted with quick connect adaptors for easy connection to Tool.
||½ “ BSP
||Sinter, Bronze (25 micron)
||0 - 150 psi
|Diaphrams and Seals
||ISO VG 32
|Media (inlet air)
||½ “ BSP
|Metallic handy and Portable
||Wt. 7 Kg. of Complete Assembly