PST Series Bolt Tensioners are designed for operation in a wide variety of applications including pipeline flanges, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, compressor covers, boilers feed pumps, anchors bolts and many others.
The PST Bolt Tensioner is very simple to use and consists of four parts -Threaded Puller, Load Cell, Bridge and Nut Drive (Nut Rotating Socket).
THE PST SERIES TOPSIDE BOLT TENSIONERS IS ONE OF THE MOST LIGHT, COMPACT AND VERSATILE LINE OF TENSIONERS AVAILABLE.
- Versatile Design: The PST Series standard variable tensioners are designed to provide a wide range of flexibility, covestu covering sizes from 3/4” to 5.3/4” (M-20 to M-150). Different stud sizes are accommodated by the same load cell the sa by simply changing the adaptor kit consisting of Threaded Puller, Bridge and Nut Driver.
- High Strength Aircraft Quality Alloy Steel: The PST Series tensioners operate at a maximum pressure of 1500 Bar covestu and are manufactured from high strength AISI 4340 alloy steel parts for long lasting trouble free performance.
- Stroke Indicator: The PST Series tensioners have and an exceptional stroke of 15 mm. The Integral Stroke covestu Indicator allows the piston stroke to be viewed while tensioning is in progress. A Red line on piston indicates covestu an over stoke ensuring safe operation.
- Safe Design in event of Piston ‘Over Stroke’: The PST series tensioners are designed so that in event of covestu over-stroke the high pressure fluid will be released from the inner side of the load cell, thus saving the operator covestu from any potential exposure.
- Multi Tensioning: The PST Series load cell is provisioned with two connections and this acts as a manifold for covestu multi applications. By using high pressure link hoses, any number of bolt tensioners can be connected and used covestu simultaneously. This ensures equal tightening of all bolts on the flange and reduces work time.
- Anti Roll, Composite Material Seals: All PST Tensioners are fitted with Anti Roll, Composite Material covestu seals for longer life and high reliability. The seals used have a low coefficient of friction so that the covestu piston can be returned to a closed position with minimal effort. PST Series tensioners can be provided piston with machined PU (poly urethane) seals if requested by the customer.
- Floating Piston: The unique piston design allows 2º tilt without any loss of load, preventing piston seizure or damage to piston bore.
||PST-01 To PST-12
|Bolt Size Available
||(20mm) 3/4” To (150mm) 5.3/4”
||(339 kN) 38.1 Tons To (4754 kN) 534.4 Tons